Lewis® sheets are rolled supporting dovetailed steel reinforcement sheets which are used for shuttering and reinforcing light-weight concrete floors of limited thickness or floating floor applications.
- Long-term durability by using high quality steel.
- Fire resistance rating of 60 and 90 minutes
- Improve sound and impact noise insulation for floating slabs.
- Increase strength and rigidity, result in an extra loading bearing capacity of 30%.
- Without corrugation and settlement problem arose from the use of wooden formwork
- Simple to use
Standard Length: 1220, 1530, 1830 and 2000 mm
Nominal Width: 610 mm
Thickness: 0.5 mm
Weight: 0.058 kN/m2